Monday, April 7, 2008

Brightly-hued Highlights

emo hairstyles
The emotional punk movement, more popularly known as “emo,” espouses a person’s uniqueness, individuality, and freedom of expression. A person who can genuinely be described as emo does not only appreciate emo music, but also lives out the emo way of life through his daily actions and through his sense of fashion.

The girl on the picture seems to take on an emo sense of style and fashion, as is apparent from the way she dresses up to the way she fixes and styles her hair. Some of the usual features and characteristics commonly associated with emo hairstyles are seen present here: the long, straight side-swept bangs, combed over to one side of the face, partially covering one eye; multi-colored, brightly-hued highlights and lowlights all over the head.
11 comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love your hair!!! its so cool!! i have to wait until next month so i can dye my hair

April 28, 2008 at 9:07:00 AM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair made me vomit (:

joking? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i wish i knew ur mummy

May 2, 2008 at 1:11:00 AM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lova you hair. I want to have my hair like yours.

May 8, 2008 at 10:11:00 AM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that kinda looks like my hair except i have less volume and longer sideburns... my hair is black and blonde on the top/back and orange (going to bleach it more) on right side and stripes on left side.

May 8, 2008 at 1:52:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UR HOT!(NICE HAIR 2)

May 18, 2008 at 10:06:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol yu look like a man. ;]

June 3, 2008 at 7:54:00 AM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair looks
like mine.and you dont
look like a man your pretty.
;)

June 10, 2008 at 6:12:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that hair is not scene :/
or emo for that matter
its just really looking hair

June 10, 2008 at 11:24:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how to make an emo style with curly hair?
I'm Jamaican American and my hair has lots of loose curls.
I can flat iron it but I can't get a total perm.
Help?

August 4, 2008 at 7:06:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the coolest hair I've ever seen it's a bit like mine but mine is too short to puff up, also when I try to have highlights in my hair it didn't work. My hair is anoying!!! LOL! :]

November 3, 2008 at 8:05:00 AM PST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agg! i have wavy white-blonde coarse hair (that won't straighten, i don't have the patience to do so anyways)
and i want a stylish emo haircut that works...sigh my friend has awesome hair like urs, i kind of want to die my hair brown or black and then get blonde highlights...i know, i'm weird...i just got purple highlights but it wasn't enough!! :-[

November 28, 2008 at 6:19:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home