Our hair denotes our identity. It is one of the most important aspects in our body. If our hair is beautiful, we feel great and confident. Out of various hairstyles we make, Emo hairstyle is one of the best. An emo hair, is a style created by your own, a style that is completely different from the others.
Here are some tips for creating an emo hair:
- Mess around with your hair until you get it how you like it without the part. (there are some general rules about parting hair, and if you want a side part then I'd say pick which side of your face you like better and part it 1/4 way from the side.)
- To get the visible part out of your hair, you need to bring your hair forward from much further back (closer to the crown of your head). Also, layer at the top (sort of a scene mullet.)
- Blonde hair works great with emo hair, you can add some cool, brightly hued highlight. Dye it black, plum or navy or get brown w/ blue, black and plum streaks.
- To make your hair grow, do cornrolls and use organic shampoo.
- Emo hair won’t look good with a round race. Try long hair with layers and bangs off to one side instead.
- You can dye your hair with a dark, shiny, sexy shade like a black-pink combination or a dark brown, which are the most common colors.
- You can highlight the tips of your hair with purple or blue that should be well mixed with the above used color.
- Go like heaps of layers and longish kinda spike at the back with all different color blondes through it.
- Leave it long, color it black and get thick blunt front bangs that go down to your eyes but don't cover them. If you are exotic looking, you can pull off black. Maybe get a chunk of blonde to peek through the side (one side only.) Layer the front around your face.
- Spiderweb isn’t that great. Try some smoky eyes instead.
- Unfortunately you can never not have a part in your hair, unless maybe you’ve got an afro that sticks straight out everywhere. There are two types of parts, your natural part (where your hair naturally falls) and a forced part (one you force yourself). Just train your hair to go where you want it to by forcing it into that position everyday until it falls that way itself.
- When you need a more laid back kinda look you can just have it straightened with a bit of hair spray for volume.
- Emo hairstyles needs a lot of maintenance such as blow drying, STRAIGHTENING, & coloring. Invest in good straighteners!
- Emo hair can look good on a guy but NEVER take it to the point where people can’t tell your gender.
- Photobucket is your friend ;)